- AdBlock breaks Torrentz. Please upgrade to uBlock, Adblock
Plus or allow ads to run on our domain. We got nothing against ad blockers. Relax.
- BitTorrent tutorial - If you are new to BitTorrent, internets and tubes read this first.
- How do I upload to torrentz? - You simply can't, this is a meta-search engine and not a torrent directory.
- What is Quality on search pages? - Verified and Good torrents can be found on moderated domains. Any quality includes all know torrents.
- Mytorrentz.to is a clone, copycat, successor and replacement of the site Torrentz.eu
- Torrentz is a meta-search engine (aggregator) and a Multisearch.
This means we just search other search engines.
- Torrentz is a very powerful internet location search tool.
- Torrentz is not a torrent cache, torrent tracker nor a torrent directory.
- Torrentz does not host or "make available" any files or torrents in any way, shape or form.
- Torrentz links to other independent search engines that might host torrent files. We have absolutely no control over those domains.
- Indexing process is completely automated. We don't check it. Whatever the stupid bots suck in goes. The good, the bad and the ugly.
- Torrent files are simply metadata and cannot be copyrighted.
- We don't host torrents, we don't even save torrents for ourselves after the filename and size extraction.
- Torrentz is similar to Google.
- Torrentz will gladly remove any links at copyright owner's request. Read Takedown Policy below.
- We do not log.
- We are not interested in what you do online.
- Corporations running ads are evil. Pure evil.
- Remember that this is just a search tool, your content is not hosted here. Please be polite. There is no point in threats.
- Please only provide URLs containing info_hash values. (Ex: http://mytorrentz.to/0ff9cd4f43f5df2a30c694c87e63978af26ee9d4)
- Takedowns that do not provide URLs with uniquely identifying info_hash values will take considerably more time to process!
- Avoid sending search query URLs. List specific results you want removed.
- Use your company/business email. Free mailboxes (AOL, Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, etc) will take more time to process and verify.
- Google DMCA Notice if you never done this before.
only. Takedowns sent to ISPs or other addresses might not get filed properly.
- Pick the correct mailbox for your issue. Emails sent to both addresses simultaneously go straight to the SPAM folder.